Thursday, November 07, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness {Day 6}



Today I am thankful for:
- still adjusting to the time changes which makes me wake earlier than normal which helps me be more alert by the time my kids wake and also just some quiet time to get things done
- early morning snuggles and chats with S. His almost 3 year old conversations are the sweetest thing ever
- knowing that I had a completely commitment free day ahead of us
- getting to watch my kids be so excited to *finally* get to hang up their Thanksgiving window stickers. (Our living room windows are now adorned with gel-cling turkeys, squirrles, acorns, and Thanksgiving phrases.)
- the dollar bin at Target that yields such simple pleasures
- long brain storming chats with my older sister
- long relaxed phone calls from my baby sister
- fun day-early packages arriving
- spending several hours working with the girls, learning how to make rainbow loom bracelets
- time spent crafting with my kids and learning something new myself. Just so incredibly good for my mental state of mind and my ever-loving-crafting heart.
- tucking my soundly sleeping little man into his bed and lying in my bed close by, listening to his quite breathing. So peaceful. 

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics